About Pure Water House
Now into our 25th year, Pure Water House was established to safeguard the people of Bangalore from waterborne diseases and household water problems. Over the years we have sourced the latest and best technologies to meet the changing needs of Bangalore's residents, many of whom no longer have access to treated municipal water.
And now, we have responded to a new problem—deteriorating AIR quality, by launching the world’s most advanced Air Purifiers from Philips(www.airpurifiersbangalore.com)
Though a young company we have a History of many ‘Firsts’ to our credit:
We were the first to bring domestic RO’s to Bangalore through Kent, to tackle the needs of apartment complexes reliant on tanker / borewell water.
We got Pepsi, Pharma Companies, Star Hotels, Schools, Choultries and Darshanies to use Indtitutional UV Water Purifiers – through Alfaa.
We were the first to add water purifiers post-cooler for Blue Star.
We developed AquaSoft End-point Water Softners for Geysers and Washing Machines for apartment owners, way back in 1995.
Over these many years we have earned a reputation for INTEGRITY.
The cornerstone of the Pure Water House success is its commitment to the best technology backed by the most efficient customer support. For e.g, the phone is answered by a human voice before the 4th ring and breakdown calls are answered within 24 working hours in 90% of cases. Unattended complaints can be escalated to the MD by email at ‘email@example.com’, for immediate resolution.
Pure Water House represents and services :
Kent, Blue Star, Alfaa, 3M and Philips.
We also have our own brands—AquaSoft Water Softners and HIRECO Institutional RO
Centralised Treatment Plants, SS Water Tanks, Ice-Cubers , Fruit and Vegetable Purifiers, and Deep Freezers, are some of the other products that complete our range.
And of course—we now offer Philips Air Purifiers
Pure Water House is professionally managed by an MBA from India's No 1 privately run Management Institute with over 40 years of experience in Health Care in the Multinational and Indian sectors.
A Brief Note On Water Purification Kind Of Impurities In Different Water Sources
- Physical Impurities includes visible particulate matter like sand, silt, dust and dirt
- Chemical includes heavy metals like Lead, ,Mercury,, dissolved salts like Arsenic, Fluoride, Nitrates etc, and pesticides
- Organic Impurities includes dead and decaying plant and animal matte from mosses, algae, tadpoles, fish, etc, as well as their waste products.
- Microbiological Impurities includes disease causing bacteria and viruses responsible for diarrhea, dysentery, cholera, typhoid, jaundice, polio etc
Relative Strengths Of Different Technologies In Eliminating Varying Impurities In Water
- If you use Bore Well or Tanker water or a combination of Bore Well and Municipal water or if you shift houses from time to time, chose Kent Pride(RO + UF) or Kent Grand Plus(RO + UV + UF). Both of this allow you to control the total dissolved solids , retaining essential minerals. Kent Pride is more economical.
- If you get Municipal water, or Copporation Water on regular basis UV or UF is adequate.
- Alfaa UV is ideal when you require large volumes of drinking water, such as for schools, hostels, choultries, etc, provided the water is free from chemical impurities, or is from a municipal source..
- For industrial canteens depending on Bore Well water choose Pure Water House 50 to 400 LPH Model.
- If you have Hard Water (Total hardness above 150ppm) Choose Aquasoft water softener which can be installed either centrally on the pump line or end point for a geyser or Washing Machine.
Servicing Of Your Water Purifier All water purifiers sold by Pure Water House are backed up by FREE after sales service for 12 months After one year it is imperative to have a comprehensive service done, with a change of the sediment and carbon filters and also the taste conditioner
Our service department can be reached on landline, mobile and internet
Please refer to individual product descriptions to access the best fit for your requirement
Choosing The Right Supplier When you buy through the internet you often have to wait for the product to be delivered, and pay extra for installation from a different local supplier. Other Fly-by-night operators will not be there when you need spares and warranty service. They may also sell you skillfully recycled spares.
When you choose Pure Water House you have ONE company to test your water, help you decide on which technology and product is the best suited for your water source and needs. You get Free delivery and installation within 24 hours and dependable spares, warranty and after sales service. All at prices which are on par with the best on the internet. So be prudent and wise. Priority service is given to customers who buy their purifiers from us.
Our Sincere Advice To Bangaloreans :- How to save water : For starters if your water source is from a river, lake or open well the total dissolved solids will be below 500 parts per million(ppm), the desirable standard, set by the WHO. So use a simple UV or Ultra Filter but never a Reverse Osmosis System which rejects 80% of the water. Thus you get only one liter of purified water for every 5 consumed. A needless waste of precious water. If a million households followed this rule the saving would be 32,000,000 liters of water per day. With the Cauvery tussle going on in Karnataka/TN right now. This saving assumes urgency. RO should be used only for borewell water with a salt content above 500ppm.