Aquasoft Water Softener
- Improves the taste of water
- Leaves cars sparkling
- Helps in developing a glowing skin, Shiny Hair and helps to prevent excess hairfall
- Product Details
AquaSoft Water Softener eliminates the salts responsible for hardness from the water, namely Calcium and Magnesium. In the softener there are millions of tiny polymer beads (resin) which carry a Sodium ion charge. As the water flows over this resin, the Sodium ion thereby softening the water. Sodium is extremely soluble in water and does not precipitate on heating, thus eliminating all the problems associated with hard water. When all the Sodium ions have been extracted by the hard water, the resin is regenerated by washing it in a concentrated salt solution (brine). This allows the AquaSoft Water Softener to be used again and again. (The process of washing the resin in a concentrated solution of brine is called regeneration).
How frequently does the AquaSoft softener need to be regenerated?
This depends upon the degree of hardness of the water and the amount of water drawn from the softener. A simple qualitative way of determining the need for regeneration would be by trying to obtain lather with soap using the water drawn from the softener. If the lather forms easily, then the water is soft, if not, the resin should be regenerated. Alternative one may use the AquaSoft Hardness Test Kit to determine the hardness. If the hardness if above 50 p.p.m then the resin should be regenerated.
- Drinking Water : For drinking water it is desirable that the total hardness does not exceed 300 parts per million (p.p.m) as per I.S.I standards. Corporation water hardness of between 50 to 200 p.p.m which accounts for its sweet taste of water gets adversely affected.
- Hair & Skin : Hard water does not easily produce a lather with soap. Infact it leaves an insoluble sticky residue which though not highly visible, clings to the hair and skin leaving the hair feeling sticky & lifeless, and the skin feeling dry.
- Gadgets : Hardness also leaves white salt deposits whenever water is heated, this is called scaling.
- Geysers : These salt deposits coat the elements of geysers, leading to increased electricity consumption and reducing in the life of the element.
- Steam Irons : The salts deposits block the vents of steam irons.
- Solar Water Heaters :The salt deposits also choke the water pipes in Solar Water Heaters.
- Washing Machines : Since hard water dose not easily produce a lather, the efficiency of washing machines adversely affected. Clothes lose their brightness and shine. Moreover the salt deposits will damage the heating elements in fully automatic washing machine.
- Floors & Kitchen Utensils : When the hardness is very high it also leaves white marks on the floors after they have been mopped, and salt encrustation on kitchen utensils used for cooking.
- Sanitary Fixtures : Hard water stains and damages sanitary fixtures.
Mr Anto :Mahadevapura, Kundalahalli, Hoodi, Hope Farm, Whitefield, Brookefield, ITPL, Channasandra, Seegehalli, Gunjur, Marathalli, Munnekolalu, Varthur, Yemlur, Mobile:- +91 9538885320
Mr Satish : Silk Board, HSR L/o, Sarjapura Road, Bellandur outer Ring road, Electronic City, Hosur, Koramangala, Begur, Bommasandra Indl Area, Huskur Road, Hosur Road, Anekal Mobile :- +91 9538885314
Mr Manjunath : Banashankari, Giri Nagar, Jayanagar, Padmanabha Nagar, Giri Nagar, Ittamadu, Uttarhalli, JP Nagar, BTM, Kanakapura Road,.Chamarajpet, Majastic, Malleswaram, Basavangudi, Gottigere, Bannerghatta Road, Mobile:- +91 9538885315
Mr John : Benniganahalli, KR Puram, T.C.palya, Ramamurthy Nagar, Viginapura, NGEF L/o, Virgo Nagar, Kannamangala, Kadugodi, Budhigere, Hoskote, Mobile :-9538682207
Mr Murali :HRBR Laout, Kalyan Nagar, Horamavu, RT Nagar, Sahakar Nagar, RMV, New BEL Road, Vidyaranyapura, Hebbal, Peenya, Yeshwanthpur, Tumkur Road, Sanjay Nagar., Yelahanka, Devanahalli, Bagalur, New Airport Road, Nandi Hills, Veeranapalya. Mobile:- +91 9538885329
Mr Santhosh : Basaveshwar Nagar, Rajaji Nagar, Mysore Road, R R Nagar, Kengeri, Nagarbhavi, Vijaynagar, Magadi Road, Shivaji Nagar,Kothnur, Hennur Banaswadi, ,Bangalore Central, Frazer Town, Richmond Town, Wilson Garden, Benson Town. Mobile :- +91 9538885321
Mr Iyappa : Ulsoor, Domlur, Indiranagar, Basavanagar, Vignan Nagar, HAL, Old Airport Road, Murugesh playa, Nagawar Palya, Kagdaspura, CV Raman Nagar, New Thippasandra, Kasturi Nagar, Kammanahalli, Maruthi Seva Nagar, C.K.Garden. Mobile :- +91 9538885317
Quick Contact Form!!
(Only for Bengaluru residents)