Aquasoft Water Softener
- Water Softener for Washing machines
- Water Softener for Geysers
- Water Softener for Shower Heads
- Improves the taste of water . Leaves cars sparkling
- Helps in developing a glowing skin, Shiny Hair and helps to prevent excess hairfall
- Product Details
AquaSoft Water Softener eliminates the salts responsible for hardness from the water, namely Calcium and Magnesium. These salts precipitate easily, leaving crystalline deposits on the filaments of Geysers. steam irons, solar panels and bathroom fixtures.
Aquasoft replaces Calcium and Magnesium with Sodium which leaves no deposits, thereby eliminating the problems of hard water.
When all the Sodium ions have been extracted by the hard water, the resin is regenerated by washing it in a concentrated salt solution (brine).
This allows the AquaSoft Water Softener to be used repeatedly for 3years after which the resin needs to be replaced. (The process of washing the resin in a concentrated solution of brine is called regeneration).
How frequently does the Water Softener need to be regenerated?
This depends upon the degree of hardness of the water and the amount of water drawn from the softener. A simple qualitative way of determining the need for regeneration would be by trying to obtain lather with soap using the water drawn from the softener. If the lather forms easily, then the water is soft; if not, the resin should be regenerated. Alternatively one may use the AquaSoft Hardness Test Kit to determine the hardness. If the hardness is above 50 p.p.m then the resin should be regenerated.
WHY YOU NEED AQUASOFT FOR YOUR HOME
- Drinking Water : For drinking water it is desirable that the total hardness does not exceed 300 parts per million (p.p.m) as per ISI and WHO standards. Corporation water hardness is about 50p.p.m which accounts for its sweet taste
- Hair & Skin : Hard water does not easily produce a lather with soap. In fact it leaves an insoluble sticky residue which though not highly visible, clings to the hair and skin leaving the hair feeling sticky & lifeless, and the skin feeling dry.
- Geysers : These salt deposits coat the elements of geysers, leading to increased electricity consumption and reducing the life of the element.
- Steam Irons : The salts deposits block the vents of steam irons.
- Solar Water Heaters :The salt deposits also choke the water pipes in Solar Water Heaters.
- Washing Machines : Since hard water dose not easily produce a lather, the efficiency of washing machines is adversely affected. Clothes lose their brightness and sheen. Moreover the salt deposits will damage the heating elements in fully automatic washing machines.
- Floors & Kitchen Utensils : When the hardness is very high it also leaves white marks on the floors after they have been mopped, and salt encrustation on kitchen utensils used for cooking.
- Sanitary Fixtures : Hard water stains and damages sanitary fixtures.
Quick Contact Form!!
(Only for Bengaluru residents)